Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
เล่นพนัน ภาษาอังกฤษ_เล่นการพนันให้รวย_บาคาร่า เว็บไหนดี pantip
The District of Peachland does not have a landfill site.
- Located on Glenmore Drive, 8 km north of Hwy 97
- (250) 469-8880
- Open daily, 7:30 am - 4:45 pm
- Closed December 25th, December 26th and January 1st
- This is the only active landfill for the Central Okanagan
Westside Transfer Station
- Asquith Road, off Shannon Lake Rd.
- Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. Gate CLOSES at 3:50pm.
- Closed Tues, Wed, Thursdays.
- (250) 768-7110 (recording only)
- (250) 469-6250 (Waste Reduction Office, Mon-Fri 8am-4pm)
- Access for dropping recyclables and unwanted items for re-use by the Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
- Closed December 25 and January 1st
Residents may drop off excess residential garbage, yard and construction wood waste, white goods and metals. Garbage will no longer be buried at the landfill. Instead, it along with all the other materials collected will be transported off the site for processing.
The Regional District's consultant is finalizing the extensive details of a Final Closure Plan for the Westside Transfer Station. It will outline ongoing environmental monitoring and responsibilities for the next 25 years. It will also detail capping, site topography, drainage and landscaping. Once received it will be presented to the Regional Board for consideration and then will be submitted to the Ministry of Environment for approval.
Almost two-thirds of those answering a recent questionnaire supported consideration of developing a park on the Transfer Station in the future.