Your City HallCouncilDepartmentsOnline ServicesBylaw EnforcementCustomer Service FeedbackEmployment Emergencies
ป๊อกเด้งออนไลน์_สล็อต แจกเงินฟรี_แจก user ทดลอง เล่น ฟรี
SPIRIT OF PEACHLAND CIVIC AWARDS - RECOGNIZING EXCELLENCE IN 2017
Each year, outstanding residents are recognized for their service through the 揝pirit of Peachland Civic Awards?
Nominations for 2017 will open in February 2018, for the following awards recognizing achievements or actions from 2017:
- Peachland Excellence Awards: A Peachland resident, youth and/or group who gave significant service or had a significant achievement in a specific category during the past year. Categories include but are not restricted to: Arts, Culture, Sports, Recreation, Heritage, Environment & Conservation, Community Inclusion or Accessibility, Volunteerism, Leadership, Health Promotion, and Community Spirit. Other categories can be created by the nominee but will be judged by the committee as to their merit.
- Unsung Hero: An individual whose everyday actions and quiet efforts have made a significant impact on the lives of others.
- Lifetime Service: Peachland resident or group, in recognition of a minimum of 15 years dedicated service to the community.
- Green Citizen Award: A resident who protects and restores our natural environment.
- Youth Citizen of the Year: A School age youth who demonstrates outstanding leadership or makes a significant contributions to youth and/or the community.
- Citizen of the Year: A Peachland resident making the greatest contribution to the improvement of the community.
How To Nominate
- Nominations are now being considered for the 2017 Civic Awards!
- Write a nomination letter providing details to support the nomination (i.e.: Consider the individuals role or contribution; their talents or unique gifts; and/or their impact in the community or on a special population)
- Provide 1-3 letters of support
- Total package not to exceed 8 pages (8.5x11 paper format)
- Completed packages can be returned:
-by email to Executive Assistant
-to the District Office (5806 Beach Ave)
-to the Community Centre (4450 6th Street)
OTHER MUNICIPAL AWARDS
Upon request, the following municipal awards are also presented at the Civic Awards Ceremony:
- Wedding Anniversary: Awarded upon request, to Peachland Residents celebrating their 50, 60 or 70th Wedding Anniversary.
- Freedom of the Municipality: Granted upon request to Peachland Residents who have reached their 100th birthday or to residents who have lived in Peachland for more than 75 years.
- CANADA 150:
- Volunteer Challenge: Canadians have been challenged to contribute 150 hours of volunteer time in 2017 to encourage them to give back to Canada and Canadians in celebration of Canada's 150th Anniversary.
- Pick up your passport to Canada 150 at the Community Centre OR have your organization provide you with a letter confirming 150 hours of volunteer time
- Submit your hours to the Community Centre by December 22, 2017
- Attend the 2017 Civic Awards (hosted in May 2018)to receive your special recognition
Submit the person(s) name, address, phone number to:
-the District Office (5806 Beach Ave) or the Community Centre (4450 6th Street)
-email the Executive Assistant
MAYOR & COUNCIL AWARDS
The following awards are selected by Mayor and Council
- Councillors Award of Merit
Any person or group, local or otherwise, making a significant contribution to our community, as decided by the District Councillors.
- Mayors Award of Merit
Any person or group, local or otherwise, making a significant contribution to our community, as decided by the Mayor.